Enjoy FREE Admission at Zoo Boise This Weekend
From the Mountain West Championship game to the Treasure Valley Night Light Parade and Elf the Musical, Saturday December 2 is already going to be a fun filled, jam packed day!
But why not try to squeeze in a visit to Zoo Boise this Saturday? After all, admission is FREE! The zoo is welcoming the holiday season with their annual Claus N' Paws celebration from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. During the free admission day, Santa will not only be available for photos with your minis, he'll also be bringing zoo residents their holiday gifts!
Have a favorite zoo animal (my favs are the Aldabra Tortise and the penguins) and don't want to miss seeing what goodies Santa packed up in his sleigh for them this year? Here's the schedule of when each animal is scheduled to get their gifts:
- 10:30 a.m. | Lion and Maned Wolves
- 11 a.m. | Aldabra Tortoise and Rhea
- 11:30 a.m. | Bat Eared Foxes and Red Panda
- 12 p.m. | Cranes and Sloth Bear
- 12:30 p.m. | African Crested Porcupines and North American Porcupine
- 1 p.m. | Wallabies and Coatis
- 1:30 p.m | Capybara and Patagonian Cavies
- 2 p.m. | Hyenas and Warty Pigs
- 2:30 p.m. | Red Fox and Bats/Sugar Gliders
- 3 p.m. | Patas Monkeys and Penguins
- 3:30 p.m. | Condor and Lemurs
- 4 p.m. | Primate House and Spider Monkeys
Santa will take photos with kids for a small donation which will go to benefit the great programs Zoo Boise puts on throughout the year. Kids can also participate in Christmas crafts and face painting!
The last FREE admission will be given out at 4:30 p.m.