Locals Choose Boise’s 5 Best Margaritas for National Margarita Day
This calls for a celebration! It's National Margarita Day and the people have spoken. Where do we get a good margarita in the Treasure Valley?
I'm not sure if there's such thing as a bad margarita, but there's certainly such a thing as a good one. In fact, last Cinco de Mayo, we were all sitting at Cafe Ole for our party and it started to become a "thing" that people would try the mango margarita.
Is that among the best places to order? I wanted to find out.
People around the Treasure Valley have chimed in on five of the best margs in town. According to Foursquare, here they are - in no particular order:
- The Matador - "Try the pomegranate margarita" - Megan
- Jalapenos Bar and Grill - "Get the Patron Reposado Margarita!!!!!" - Robert
- Cafe Ole - "Try the blended coconut margarita!" - Jackie
- Fork - "The Strawberry-Rhubarb-Basil margarita is out of this world. And don't miss the BAM, either." - Steve
- Bardenay - "Jalapeño margarita!" - Marcus
Do you want to chime in? What's your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
As far as I'm concerned, today is a holiday! Cheers!
I love Boise!