9 Best Small Wedding Sites in Boise, According to Yelp
With a big year predicted for micro-weddings, Boise venues are booking fast. These are the nine best, according to Yelp.
The average cost of a wedding went down last year because, well, Zoom weddings are on the cheap side. Brides and grooms had to scramble to adapt to COVID restrictions and some held video conference weddings with a judge, while other couples ended up canceling their weddings entirely. Those who forged ahead ended up with smaller ceremonies and saved money in the process.
In 2019, the average wedding cost $28,000, and last year that was down to $19,000, according to The Knot. Brides may not have been thrilled having to adapt, but if the bride's father was footing the bill, he might be driving a new car this year. Ha! The wedding savings might have made a pretty sweet down payment on a Mustang. Go, dad!
Micro-weddings are expected to trend this summer, outdoor venues that hold small gatherings are booking fast. A small wedding on a nice spring afternoon or summer evening in the Treasure Valley might be a romantic fairytale dream come true.
These are the 9 Best Small Wedding Venues and Planners, According to Yelp:
1. Bliss Events - Boise. Wedding and event planning.
2. Chateau de Fleurs - 176 South Rosebud
3. Idaho Botanical Garden - 2355 Old Penitentiary Rd
4. Waters Edge Event Center - 287 East Shore Dr
5. Whatever Works - 5473 West Kendall (Catering)
6. Sandstone Vineyard - Kuna and the surrounding area
7. Discovery Center of Idaho - 131 West Myrtle
8. Hotel 43 - 981 West Grove
9. Sound Wave Events - 6169 Clinton Street
If you have others, let us know! The Grove Hotel, Eagle Hills Golf Course, Firefly Ranch, and The Mint Barrel Barn Event Center are other ideas from The Knot.
A wedding doesn't have to be huge to be amazing, so however you do it, we hope it's a dream come true. We'll watch for the pics on social media.