Thunderstorms Heading Boise’s Way
I recently heard somewhere that this past summer has been the third driest summer in history for the Boise, Idaho area. I can't remember a single day of rain. I'm sure we had one or two but I honestly can't remember. That's all finally changing this week with Boise expecting rain for at least three days. And with the rain come cooler temperatures so we can finally pull out the long sleeve shirts and maybe even a coat depending on what time you're out and about.
The week starts off as normal. Sunshine with highs in the 70's. By the time we hit Thursday, let the rain begin.
- Monday - Partly Sunny with a high of 74
- Tuesday - Partly Sunny with a high of 73
- Wednesday - Sunshine with a high of 68
- Thursday - 40% chance of rain with a high of 60
- Friday - Partly Sunny with a high of 62
- Saturday - 40% chance of rain with a high of 59
- Sunday - 40% chance of rain with a high of 61