Football Season, Is That You? Single Game Boise State Tickets On Sale Today
Bronco football will be here before you know it! The first game of the season against UCF is just 45 days away. The home opener against UTEP is 53 days away.
When Boise State football season kicks off, Albertsons Stadium will be back at full capacity in 2021. If you want tickets to just one of BSU's six home games this season, today is your first opportunity to buy single game tickets. Tickets go on sale Monday, July 19 at 9 a.m. online and by phone through the Boise State Athletic Ticket Office at 208-426-4737.
So how much will single game tickets run you this year? Tickets for the highly anticipated Oklahoma State game are a little pricier than the other home games. Adult tickets for the match-up against the Big 12's cowboys start at $55 in the North End Zone and top out at $99 for the main stadium.
Tickets for the five remaining home games, including the home opener against UTEP, start at $25 in the North End Zone and top out at at $69 in the main stadium.
After the energy we saw at the Spring Game back in April, we can't wait to see what new Bronco head coach, Andy Avalos and the team pull off this season! If you're looking forward to catching all of the Boise State games, in person or on TV, here's a look at the schedule and kick-off times we know so far:
Listen to Michelle Heart mornings on 107.9 LITE-FM and download the FREE LITE-FM app.
- September 2: At UCF, 5 p.m.
- September 10: vs UTEP, 7:30 p.m.
- September 18: vs Oklahoma State, 7 p.m.
- September 25: at Utah State, 10 a.m.
- October 2: vs Nevada, TBD
- October 9: at BYU, TBD
- October 16: vs Air Force, TBD
- October 30: at Colorado State, 5 p.m.
- November 6: at Fresno State, 5 p.m.
- November 12: vs Wyoming, 7 p.m.
- November 20: vs New Mexico, TBD
- November 26: at San Diego State, 10 a.m.