Idaho Center to Host Two Month Long Bright Lights Festival
While most holidays in 2020 have been a bust, the Christmas season seems to be brightening up with more and more lights displays! That includes this new one at the Ford Idaho Center Horse Park!
They're calling it the "Idaho Bright Lights Festival" and it kicks off on Friday, November 20. Thanks to a partnership with Silver Bells Lighting, the Idaho Center is transforming their horse park and sports center into a winter market draped it dazzling Christmas lights. Your visit will include a chance to look at the lights, go through a scavenger hunt, enjoy music and fun photo-ops too!
It'll be open most Thursdays-Sundays, 5-10 p.m., from opening day through January 2. Not only is it fun and festive, it's an affordable family night out too! Adult tickets are just $12. Tickets for kids are $8 and there will also be discounts for military and seniors.
Each weekend includes a different fun activity. This is what the crew has planned so far!
- November 20-21: Opening weekend with 107.9 LITE-FM on site Saturday night
- November 26-28: Thanksgiving and Black Friday Deals, Visits with Santa
- December 3-5: Craft & Chocolate Affaire on Friday and Saturday
- December 10-12: Couples Weekend, Wine & Painting with Angry Easel on Friday (Paint Night is an additional $50 for instruction and supplies)
- December 17-19: Visits with Santa
- December 31-1: NYE Party and New Year's Day Festival
The event does have a COVID safety plan in place and will have plenty of sanitizer stations for guests to use. It takes place primarily outside, allowing for better air circulation and fewer touch points.
You can buy your tickets HERE!