Embarrassed You Don’t Know Anything About Your Car? Join Us for Michelle Masters!
Hi! I'm Michelle Heart and when it comes to car maintenance, I don't know how to do anything.
From the day I got my first car my sophomore year of high school until the day I moved to Boise six years later, I never had to worry about my car. Oil changes? Rotating tires? Washing it? When it came to car things, my dad did absolutely everything for me.
Flash forward to the first few weeks I lived in Boise when one of my blinker bulbs burned out for the first time. I didn't really know anyone in the Treasure Valley beside the three guys I worked with at the time and when I asked them to help me, I got a big "you're a big girl, figure it out yourself." After a mild panic attack, I took matters into my own hands...and drove myself straight to a Chevy dealership to have them do it for me.
Oh, and then there was the time I drove around with no windshield wiper fluid in said car for months because I didn't know how to refill it. It took me over 10 minutes to figure it out. No joke. Said former co-workers caught it on film.
See what I mean? I know NOTHING about taking care of my vehicle. As grateful as I am to have my fiance around when something goes wrong with it in 2018, I HATE being that woman that needs to depend on a man to rescue her. That's why I reached out to my friends at Precision Automotive in Boise to help teach me some basic car maintenance skills!
They're letting me host a very special "Michelle Masters" class on Saturday, June 2 at 11 a.m! It's a shame free class where Precision's expert mechanics will cover the basis like:
- Oil and Fluids: They'll teach us which is which, what they're for and where they go under the hood! You'll have your own vehicle with you, so they'll teach what's best for your specific make and model!
- Battery Health: You've got jumper cables in your trunk, but if you're like me, you have no idea what to do with them! Precision's going to teach us how to safely use them to jump start a car.
- Tires: So you're on your way home from work and you get a flat on the Connector in the middle of rush hour. After this class, you won't panic if that happens to you! Precision's going to show us how to change a tire and offer some other tire safety tips just in time for summer road trip season!
- Know Your Dashboard: No! There is not a teapot light on your dashboard! If that's lit up your oil pressure is low. With 60+ types lights that can pop on at any given time, Precision wants to teach us what which ones are which and which ones you need to act on immediately!
- Q & A Session: Is there something else you've been embarrassed to ask about your car? This is your safe space to ask the question you may think is silly! There's not silly questions here, just helpful mechanics that want to help us ladies out!
After class, you'll get your automotive "Masters Degree" showing your completed the course and lunch on us! Want to join me for this special, FREE Michelle Master's class? I can invite 15 ladies (of course, you get to bring a friend with you for moral support too) and I saved a few invites just for you! Sign up below for a chance to get on the guest list!