5 Boise Mansions You Could Buy if You Win the Mega Millions
Going into Tuesday night's drawing, you have a chance to win the largest Mega Millions jackpot in history!
The jackpot for Tuesday night's drawing will be at least $1.6 billion (a cash value of $904 million) and will likely grow before the numbers are drawn! According to KTVB, you're more 258 times more likely to be struck by lightning, 80 times more likely to be attacked by a shark and 432 times more likely to give birth to identical quadruplets (if you're a woman) than you are to win the jackpot, but hey...you can dream right?!
If you're the one left standing with the lucky ticket, what would you spend the cash on? I've had a dream of building my own backyard roller coaster since I was in elementary school. Combine my love of coasters with an idea I got from a Sweet Valley Kids book, you have a woman in her 30s still believing that dreams do come true! But, let's be honest. Roller coasters aren't everyone's cup of tea. Maybe you get motion sickness and rather buy a HUGE house with your winnings. Check out these 4 HUGE Boise mansions you could afford with your Mega Millions winnings!
- 5 Beds, 5 Baths
- 6,129 Square Feet
- Amenities include: Indoor pool, roof deck, private gate
- 5 Beds, 7.5 Baths
- 10,757 Square Feet
- Amenities include: Indoor pool/hot tub, wine cellar, two master bedrooms
- 5 beds, 6.5 baths
- 5,845 Square Feet
- Amenities include: Rooftop terrace living area with torchlights, firefit, dragon fountain/hot tub, stone bar and greenhouse, made of Idaho sandstone and reclaimed hardwood...and it's the Boise Castle, duh!
- 4 beds, 4 baths
- 4,256 Square Feet
- Amenities include: Uncompromised views of Downtown Boise and the foothills, gourmet kitchen, beverage bar, rooftop patio
- 5 beds, 5 baths
- 6,197 Square Feet
- Amenities include: Sauna/steam room, outdoor living space with woo-burning pizza oven, private outdoor spa, heated master bathroom floors