How To Take Part in Idaho’s Largest FREE Easter Egg Hunt
One of the largest Easter egg hunts in the country is set to take place next Saturday, April 8th at Kleiner Park. The event begins at 10:30 AM and is presented by Capital Church. It's absolutely free but you'll want to show up early.
According to the official website for the event, there are 7 different hunting fields for the kids and they're as follows:
- Age 0-2 Egg Hunt Field: 11:45 AM and 1:45 PM
- Age 3 Egg Hunt Field: 11:45 AM and 1:45 PM
- Age 4 & 5 Hunt Field: 11:55 AM and 1:55 PM
- Age 6 Egg Hunt Field: 11:45 AM and 1:45 PM
- Age 7-9 Egg Hunt Field: 11:35 AM and 1:35 PM
- Age 10-12 Egg Hunt Field: 11:35 AM and 1:35 PM
- Special Needs Egg Hunt Field: 11:55 AM and 1:55 PM
Fun for the whole family
The hunt is located at Kleiner Park Loop, West Boise, ID 83646, and is expected to be bigger than ever. According to the official site for the hunt, there will be more than 150,000 candy-filled eggs, food vendors, bubble soccer (yes, please!), jump houses, and plenty of other activities that will be fun for the whole family.
Here's a video of the event from some years back and it's only gotten better since then!
You gotta love this time of year in the Treasure Valley and it's only going to get better as we start to see warmer temperatures. Here's a look at some places you can start to plan on visiting when it's time to beat the heat.