Evidence That Amazon Is Coming to Nampa
Okay, this is really really cool! Strong evidence shows that Amazon is coming to Nampa! Here are the details.
There is a huge distribution facility being developed at East Franklin Rd. and Star Rd. under the codename "Project Bronco" according to boisedev.com.
So why is there major speculation that its Amazon?
- It's a 900,000 square foot facility (this place is huge.)
- With 2,120 parking spaces and 255 truck/trailer stalls
- "Project Bronco" will employ about 3000 people
- An architect told Nampa's design review committee that the project will serve as a distribution center for mostly smaller packages.
- In November Amazon Fulfillment Services filed to do business in the state of Idaho.
- Boise Dev says the accent paint for the project is Sherwin-Williams "Social Butterfly" which looks very much like "Amazon Orange."
This makes me so excited! If it's true it would be great to see so many jobs created. Our little "Treasure Valley" is becoming not so little anymore.