Michelle Heart Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Never Before Seen Wedding Photos
It's been close to 365 days...and we haven't killed each other yet!
Joking! Joking! Nate and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Sunday. Apparently the one year anniversary is the "paper anniversary" and quite frankly, I have no idea what to get him. He's a hopeless romantic and I know he's quite proud of whatever he got me. I'm just thankful that so many of you called the morning I was having a bit of a crisis trying to choose a gift. You guys suggested some great stuff and I'm hoping that the gift I ended up getting him will at least make him laugh!
Since you guys were such a big part of helping me prepare for the big day last year and still continue to guide me through married life, I wanted to share some photos with you. I didn't get my photos until December so I never posted them on our website because the holiday just seemed like a weird time to show them off!
If you're preparing to get married (or are planning one for your kids,) here's a look at some of the people that made the big day possible. We stuck to a pretty reasonable budget and from what I've gathered from posting in a Wedding Planning group on Facebook, a lot of my vendors are an absolute steal!
- Ceremony Venue: Julia Davis Park
- Photo Locations: Albertsons Stadium, Idaho State Capitol Building, Old Chicago Downtown
- Reception Venue: CW Moore Penthouse
- Ceremony and Reception Decor: Bliss Events
- Dress: Essence of Australia purchased from LaNege Bridal
- Hair: Aubree Grasska, Great Clips
- Make-Up: Elizabeth Obregon, Sephora
- Flowers: Gerald's Floral
- Taco Bar: El Gallo Giro
- Cake and Cake Pops: Lollicakes by Kimberly
- DJ: DJ Zuz
- Photography: Urban Gal Photography