Boise State Shifts 3 Games to Fridays for 2019 Football Season
Start thinking of excuses to bail on the office a little early after football season starts!
On Thursday, the Mountain West Conference announced their television schedule for the 2019 football season and that meant some serious schedule changes for the Broncos. Three games originally scheduled for Saturdays have shifted to Friday evenings. If you're hoping to get in any tailgate time before heading into Albertsons Stadium, you'll need to an alibi to slip out of the office a little early on September 6 and September 20.
The Bronco's home opener against Marshall officially shifted to Friday, September 6 a few weeks ago, but with with the conference finalizing their TV agreement, their Mountain West opener against Air Force shifted to a Friday as well.
The third Friday game also brings an early kickoff to the schedule, but unfortunately that game is on the road so that means we won't have any brunch tailgating in the Treasure Valley again this year. The Broncos will face Colorado State in Fort Collins on Black Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Here's a look at the full 2019 schedule! Pencil the games in your planner!
2019 Boise State Football Schedule
- Saturday, August 31 vs Florida State in Jacksonville, TBD
- Friday, September 6 vs Marshall, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14 vs Portland State, TBD
- Friday, September 20 vs Air Force, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5 @ UNLV, 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12 vs Hawaii, TBD
- Saturday, October 19 @ BYU, TBD
- Saturday, November 2 @ San Jose State, 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9 vs Wyoming, TBD
- Saturday, November 16 vs New Mexico, TBD
- Saturday, November 23 @ Utah State, 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 29 @ Colorado State, 1:30 p.m.
Home games at Albertsons Stadium in bold.