Time to Check out The “Hot & New” Restaurants In Boise For March
When discovering new places in and around Boise, I usually jump on Yelp and use their "Hot & New" feature to see if I've missed a restaurant opening. I'm unsure how the businesses ended up on Yelp because I've seen some restaurants that have gone "unclaimed." I also know these aren't the only restaurants that have opened in the last few months.
I haven't heard about these restaurants yet, and they have to be getting a lot of attention on Yelp because they are under their "Hot & New" feature.
Good Times Bagels: 2422 W Main St, Boise, 83702
- 4.5 / 5 on Yelp with 24 reviews
- Open Wednesday - Sunday, 7:30 - 2:30.
- Marc M. "Arrived as they opened. Super friendly staff...was given a free hot bagel as it came out of the oven (not a regular thing, I'm sure). Poblano cream cheese is super good, and they put a good amount on both sides - served open-faced.
Red Oak BBQ: 2900 W Excursion Ln, Meridian, ID 83642
- They only have one review. It's a 5-start review "food is 10/10, and the fact that there are always different options is cool. You can tell the food is definitely home cooked because it has that custom touch. The service is really good, too. I love that it's a family-owned business. Highly recommend!"
- Open Thursday - Sunday, 3:00 - 9:00.
Garibadlis: 5697 N Glenwood St, Garden City, 83714
- 4 / 5 stars with 17 reviews on Yelp
- Saul L. on Yelp said, "This place was fantastic. Everything we had was great! The service was fast and friendly. Highly recommend!!"
Freshies Lobster: 310 S 8th St, Boise, 83702
- 5 / 5 with 13 Reviews on Yelp.
- Coral is a big fan "Delicious lobster rolls! Heavy on the meat and not on a bunch of filler dressing. Will definitely be back."
30 of the Boise Area's Top Rated Restaurants for 2023
Maybe 2023 is the year where you want to expand your horizons and give a restaurant you haven't tried before a chance. According to Trip Advisor, these are 30 of the best in the Treasure Valley.
Top 10 Boise 'Cheap Eat' Restaurants
Eating out can add up quickly so in light of that we wanted to help you (and myself) out with some affordable eatery options in Boise. These are the highest-rated cheap eating places in Boise according to stacker who used data from trip advisor. Note that these are not all full restaurants, some are just desert places while others specialize in a few great things. They are all worth trying for sure.
These 15 Boise Area Restaurants Are An Absolute Must Try for 2023
We asked our listeners what restaurants in the Treasure Valley they've always wanted to try, but haven't yet. These were the 15 most popular answers. We've provided the address and scores from several review sites for you. Click the restaurant's name to visit their website and see their menus.