High School Football Returns to Treasure Valley Tonight
As the temperatures drop and the schools bells are back to ringing around the Treasure Valley--even amid continued COVID-19 uncertainties--FOOTBALL is back! Whether you're waiting for the student athletes at Boise State to take the blue or perhaps your local high school is returning to the field, football in our area is typically synonymous with fall.
So what's going on tonight? Turn on those bright lights and get the concession stands open, Treasure Valley. All across town, kickoff after kickoff will be taking place--for many, this will be the first game of the season.
As much as I love my alma mater, Bishop Kelly, there are other games going on tonight! Here's who you can see!
- Elko, Nevada vs. Middleton
- Eagle High vs. Bishop Kelly
- Homedale at Caldwell High School
- Skyview High School at Columbia High School
- Boise High School at Emmett High School
- Ridgeview High School at Timberline High School
- Owyhee High School at Centennial High School
- Meridian High School at Mountain View High School
- Boise High School at Timberline High School
6 Crazy Colorful Football Fields Boise State Approved
How Many Of These 14 Animals Do You Remember Dissecting in an Idaho School?
Historic Idaho School House Converted Into Exquisite 16 Bedroom Home
The Roosevelt Inn is currently owned by John and Tina Hough (yes, Derek and Julianne Hough's aunt and uncle.) They're hoping to sell it as a home or bed and breakfast so they can retire to Texas before John's 65th Birthday.