Albertsons Offering Free Eating Healthy with Diabetes Classes
Albertsons is kicking off a new program at their grocery stores and it starts right here in the Treasure Valley!
Beginning today, March 2nd, Albertsons is offering free grocery store tours led by a local, registered dietitian and your in-store pharmacist! The class allows grocery shoppers to see how they can eat healthy with diabetes. Whether you currently are type 1, type 2 or simply know someone who is, the class is designed to help shoppers learn what foods they could definitely pick up and which foods to skip.
The classes started this morning on the State Street Albertsons location and will be taking place across the Treasure Valley through April 6th.
Here is the full schedule of the Eating Healthy with Diabetes Classes here in the Treasure Valley:
- Thursday, March 2nd at 10 a.m. at 1650 W. State Street
- Monday, March 6th at 10 a.m. at 10700 Ustick Road
- Thursday, March 9 at 10 a.m. 715 12th Ave. S
- Tuesday, March 14 10 a.m. 909 Parkcenter Blvd.
- Thursday, March 16 10 a.m. 250 S. Eagle Road
- Thursday, April 6 6 p.m. 2201 W. Cherry Lane
For a full list of classes or to ask your local Albertsons pharmacist for details, you can go online to register at: Albertsons.com/EatingHealthyWithDiabetes or by calling 1-877-728-6655
See you there!