Your Chance To Be A Cowboy At the Caldwell Night Rodeo
Brenda and I had been here barely two weeks when we had our first event with Lite. it was the "Caldwell Night Rodeo." Rodeos were nothing new to either of us, we had been a part of them one way or another most of our lives, including "Cheyenne Frontier Days." But Caldwell Night Rodeo would become a part of our lives, every year for the next 15.
For those of you who haven't been to the Caldwell Night Rodeo, this is one to put on your bucket list and Brenda and I are back. We had to take a year off after being a part of it for 16 years straight, but Tuesday Night (Family Night) we will be a part of the Caldwell Night Rodeo again.
Now here are some things you need to know about the Caldwell Night Rodeo:
- You don't have to be a cowboy or cowgirl to go and enjoy it.
- There is plenty of food to choose from and when you spend your money, you are supporting local civic groups. groups.
- Get there early for the Junior Rodeo Rodeo
- There is no assigned seating, aside from the VIP section, so get there and stake out your area. Be ready to share though, that's a part of it, everyone is a neighbor at the Caldwell Night Rodeo
- There are two sides, "The Civie's and the Rowdy's." To be on one side or the other is an honor and make sure you wear it proud. proud.
- You can just stand around talking or watching if you want, nobody is going to tell you to shut up and sit down.
- Finally, make sure you stop by the Lite FM booth Tuesday night and get in the drawing for you to be a cowboy at The 4 D Longhorn Guest Ranch.
The 4 D Longhorn Guest Ranch is one of my favorite places to get away to. You don't have to know a thing about horses or being a cowboy to go. You will learn all you want when you're there. You will enjoy, fresh air, fantastic food served family style. You can stay in a cabin or the lodge. You will want to take your horse with you at the end of your stay and you will see more stars at night than you ever imagined.
See you Tuesday Night at the Caldwell Night Rodeo.