Early Voting Underway in Ada and Canyon Counties; Here’s Where You Can Cast Your Ballots
After watching The Social Dilemma on Netflix (which I HIGHLY recommend,) my immediate reaction to a friend's meme was "it needed to be said."
Last week, a friend of mine posted a meme that said "Dear Facebook spy agency, you already track everything I buy or search online. Stop pretending you don't know if I'm registered to vote." I laughed, but he's sort of right. My husband and I had done a Facebook Live video about my struggle to request an absentee ballot for the primary after changing my last name. Facebook definitely knew I was registered to vote....
But alas, I keep having reminders follow me around social networking sites. I'm more than aware there's an important election coming up and I do plan to vote. Stop beating me over the head with it.
If you're feeling the same election fatigue and you just want to vote and be done with it, you can now do that in Ada and Canyon counties. Early voting is underway.
If you're not registered to vote, but would like to you can register at one of the early voting locations in the county where you reside. Here's where you can find them.
Ada County (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. thru October 30)
- Boise Basque Center | 601 W Grove, Boise
- Ada County Elections Office | 400 N Benjamin, Boise
- Meridian City Hall | 33 E Broadway Ave, Meridian
- Eagle Hope Lutheran Church | 33 N Linder Rd, Eagle
Ada County Mobile Voting Unit (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- 10/13: Albertsons Stadium Plaza | 1400 Bronco Ln, Boise
- 10/14: Kuna City Hall | 751 W 4th, Kuna
- 10/15: State of Idaho Campus | 11321 W Chinden, Boise
- 10/16: Star Library | 10706 W State St, Star
- 10/19: Garden City Library | 6015 N Glenwood, Garden City
- 10/20: Eagle City Hall | 660 E Civic Ln, Eagle
- 10/21: St. Alphonsus | 1055 N Curtis, Boise
- 10/22: Blue Cross of Idaho | 3000 E Pine Ave, Meridian
- 10/23: Kuna City Hall | 751 W 4th, Kuna
- 10/26: Kuna Albertsons | 700 E Avalon, Kuna
- 10/27: St. Al's @ Bown Crossing | 2141 E Parkcenter, Boise
- 10/28: Garden City Library | 6015 N Glenwood, Garden City
- 10/29: St. Luke's Hospital | 220 W Idaho, Boise
- 10/30: Lake Hazel Library | 10489 W Lake Hazel Rd, Boise
Canyon County (Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. thru October 30)
- O'Connor Field House | S 22nd Ave, Caldwell
- Celebration Church | 2121 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa (Opening October 19)
- Oregon Trail Church of God | 23057 Old Hwy 30, Caldwell (Opening October 19)
- Old Notus School Gym | 20250 S Purple Sage Rd, Caldwell (Opening October 19)
- Melba Valley Senior Center | 115 Base Line Rd, Melba (Opening October 19)