Idaho’s Largest Garage Sales Tips
We're less than a few hours away from Idaho's Largest Garage Sale at Expo Idaho. You don't need to be a Pawn Star's Expert or a veteran of Storage Wars to get a great deal. Here are some tips on how to determine trash from treasure.
1. Get there early and shop often. The gates open of Expo Idaho open at 7am. Yes, there is a small crowd of die hard shoppers that will be standing in line looking for the best deals.
2. Bring a bag for all your purchases. Better to carry around a bag, than to try and carry everything by hand.
3. Take advantage of the helpers in the golf carts. Let's face it, no one wants to physically carry their goods when free transportation is provided.
4. Have a specific list of items that you're looking for. Just like going to the grocery store, know your specific needs and find them!
5. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Let's face it, if they don't sell it, the vendor will have to carry it home and who wants to do that?