We’d like to say that 90% of the time people using the Boise Greenbelt are courteous and kind to each other. The other 10% of the time, there are folks engaging in rude behavior that can really ruin the experience.
These dozen women along with many, many others have helped shape our great state and made it what it is today. Many other strong Idaho women are creating a better future now. Did you know that women owned businesses is the fastest growing area of business in the state of Idaho?!