5 Holiday Events This Weekend For Your Entire Family In Boise
As we get just a couple weeks away from Christmas, Christmas events are popping up all over the treasure Valley a great opportunity to grab the family get out of the house, and enjoy what’s going on in your community.
I don’t know about you, but my wife loves these types of events and she loves when communities decorate for the holidays. She loves the idea of being able to walk around with hot chocolate or spiked coffee or maybe hot apple cider but if you’re looking for some fun events that are going on this weekend check out some of these events below.
Gingerbread House Decorating Workshop at the Children's Museum of Idaho.
- Sat, Dec 10, 10-11 am
- Sat, Dec 10, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Sat, Dec 10, 1 - 2 pm
The Polar Express Event at the Nampa Train Depot.
- Sat, Dec 10, 1 - 4 pm
- Canyon County Historical Society's Nampa Train Depot Museum
- $25 a ticket
Boise Depot Holiday Open House
- Sun, Dec 11, 11 am - 5 pm
- Face painting
- Story time reading of the Polar Express at 2 pm.
- Photos With Santa
High Desert Harley-Davidson, Photos With Santa
- Sat, Dec 10 & 17, 12 - 4 pm
- Free Photos with Santa
- Hot Chocolate and Snacks
- Adult Beverages for those over 21
- Scotty's Hot Dogs will be there for lunch
Don't forget about Christmas In Color
- Monday - Saturday 5:30 - 10 pm
- Make sure to buy your tickets ahead of time
- Expo Idaho
- TIckets start at $35.00 for GA
Check Out These Photos From Christmas In Color
The interactive drive-thru light display is happening at Expo Idaho.