What Men Want For Valentine’s Day
It's tough to shop for guys on Valentine's Day. Socks aren't so much fun to open and chocolates are a better gift for us...or are they?
Men were asked what they would like for Valentine's Day and they answered with what they truly wanted. Now, take these suggestions with a grain of salt because as you read through them, you'll notice that some of the guys are pretty much the opposite of the one we are with.
- A box of chocolates. Yes, for real.
- To watch 'Dance Moms' with her. (This is probably 1% of men - if that)
- A massage for both of us.
- Stuff for men. (Leather goods, cologne)
- Guys don't really expect anything for themselves. (This is kind of what we were thinking)
- Moving Valentine's Day to another date. Buy more at regular price - not the inflated holiday price.
- To be surprised. This can be anything from a hug to a slice of pizza.
- Frozen Reese's cups. Pounds and pounds of them.
- A day where I make zero decisions and have zero responsibility.
- Zero obligations. (Okay, we're sensing a pattern)
Survey from CafeMom.