Contact Us
healthy

healthy

Can't sleep
Can't sleep
[

If You’re Sleep Deprived, It’s Kinda Like Being Drunk

How much sleep do you get? One in three people are under 7 hours per night, and there are all sorts of scary new health risks that come with that.  And if you go without sleep long enough, it's just like being drunk.  Yikes!

Read More

Category: Articles Tags: , , ,
septic griz watching
[

Eating Healthy Stinks

We make a dish with ground beef, cheese and potatoes that we call GLOP.  It got that name because the kids when they were little decided that was the sound it made when it hit the plate...

Read More

can o beans
[

Brenda’s 80/20 Rule

I have an 80/20 rule that I live by.  I try to do all the healthy stuff like eat right and move around about 80 percent of the time.  The other 20 percent I use for a little indulgence...

Read More

Credit: jupiterimages
Credit: jupiterimages
[

How old is too old?

My oldest turns six today and he still has an attachment to his blankey!

Read More

Jill West
Jill West
[

400 Moms

Thursday’s show is another edition of “Ask An Expert” as I welcome Jill West.  She is an accomplished speaker, author, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Health Coach and Mom of 3 boys...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://liteonline.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for LITE FM VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive LITE FM VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.