80 20 rule

Brenda’s 80/20 Rule
I have an 80/20 rule that I live by.  I try to do all the healthy stuff like eat right and move around about 80 percent of the time.  The other 20 percent I use for a little indulgence.  I also try not to over think the whole healthy eating thing...