Scentsy Rock-A-Thon: Let’s Rock To Help Babies In Idaho
One in five children in Idaho are living in poverty. This means they don't have access to the diapers and food they desperately need. Together, we can change this story. Let's rock it out! Literally. This Friday at Scentsy Commons, Scentsy will line the sidewalk along Eagle Road with 70 rocking chairs. For every minute spent rocking for the babies in Idaho, Scentsy will donate!
I'm so proud to be part of Scentsy's Rock-A-Thon. Please come do this with us! Bring your family, tell the office, bring your school - bring anyone!
Here are the details:
- Friday, September 12, 2014
- 10am - 9pm (stay to rock and enjoy family activities. Plus, at approx 8:45pm, there will be a firework show for your whole family)
- Scentsy Commons - Eagle Road between Pine Avenue and Commercial Street
- 70 Rocking Chairs - Just choose an open one, sit down and start rocking.
- 1 minute rocking = $5 donated by Scentsy
The Money Breakdown:
If 70 of us were rocking and Scentsy donated $5 each minute all of us were rocking, after 10 hours, $210,000 would be raised! That's not counting your money. WOW!
Event parking is $10 or an in-kind donation of diapers, wipes, formula, or baby food.
Want to join us?