FREE Health Clinic in Boise!
No insurance needed, and it’s completely FREE!!!
The Adventist Medical Evangelism Network (AMEN) is hosting a free three-day health clinic in Boise, and the services are completely free!
So that means that there a lot of people in need of basic medical care in our communities. So AMEN is looking to help those folks out.
There will be over 70 doctors, dentists, and nurses at the health clinic, and all of them are volunteering for FREE.
Where is the health clinic located?:
- Expo Idaho: 5610 N Glenwood St, Boise, ID 83714
When can I go?:
- Tuesday, April 18 — Noon – 8p
- Wednesday, April 19 — Noon – 8p
- Thursday, April 20 — 8a – 2p
- **The clinic will run on a first-come, first-served basis**
What services can you get?:
- dental center for cleaning
- fillings and tooth removals
- vision exams, which includes free prescription glasses for those who need them.
- Diabetes and blood pressure screenings
- Chiropractic care
- lifestyle counseling