Entertainment News: Top 10
Do you only have a minute? Here’s a quick rundown of the top 10 entertainment news stories being talked about today.
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are expecting. We think. The news broke just hours ago and it has not yet been confirmed. Sources say that Eva has been “in hiding” because she didn’t want anyone to find out before they made the announcement. This is a sad day for all of us who thought we had a slight chance with Ryan.
- Ellen DeGeneres is following the celeb trend of starting a lifestyle brand. The talk show host will launch E.D. (the nickname her wife Portia uses) just before the holidays. The E.D. collection will include home, fashion and pet products.
- Justin Bieber has been charged with misdemeanor vandalism in the infamous “egging incident” with his former neighbor. Bieber doesn’t have to appear in court for this particular case but he’s not off the hook yet. The drunken driving charge is still pending.
- Zac Efron looks to be dating Michelle Rodriguez and the two of them have basically created movie-moments while vacationing together in Italy. Have you ever dreamt of seeing Zac ride a horse while shirtless and splashing through the water? You’re in luck. See the fine specimen HERE.
- Britney Spears has a new version of the song “Alien” off the latest Britney Jean album. However, this song isn’t something she wants us to hear. The track was leaked online and it doesn’t include any autotune. What does that mean? It pretty much means that it gives us all hope that we, too, can make millions being a singer – even if we don’t really know how to sing. Scroll down to listen to the track.
- Halle Berry and Jimmy Fallon: “This is How We Roll”. Halle does it all in a tight dress. Oh, and she had a baby not long ago. Let’s be jealous. See the video HERE.
- The bench featured in The Fault In Our Stars has been returned. Remember when Hazel Grace and Gus went to Amsterdam and had a moment on the bench outside? It was probably one of the most poignant moments of the movie? Last week, the infamous bench went missing. Now, it has been returned and officials have confirmed that it is, in fact, the original bench. Phew!
- Vanessa Hudgens takes a huge risk in her latest ad for Bongo. The photos are all Photoshop free. Vanessa says, “It’s so important for girls to remember that real beauty shines from within and I’m so proud that Bongo is choosing to send such a positive message with this campaign.” See the photos HERE.
- Kim Kardashian says that she wants to be a MILF. Hold on a minute, here…does that means he’s not one already? I’m confused. In a recent interview with Lucky Magazine, the reality star says that she feels sexier after having a baby but getting back into shape was difficult. Kim also says that her style has become more simple. At this point, her sister Khloe chimes in with, “I think your style’s the same, really — you’ve just amped up the sexiness.” In the end, it was confirmed that Kim is a MILF. Wow, I’m so glad that’s settled. What would we have done if this story didn’t have a happy ending?
- President Obama was in Denver for a night out when multiple people offered him pot. It’s legal there, remember? The President’s reaction was…well, watch it below.
Note: The song producer for Britney’s song added a note to explain that this was a vocal warmup, not the final version.
What do you think?