Bryan Harsin, Welcome Back To Boise!
Well hello Mr. Harsin! It’s been a couple years and we’ve missed you but we’re sure happy you’re back. And, I think you’re cuter than Coach Pete. There’s some things I didn’t know about you because I’m relatively new to the Treasure Valley.
1) You graduated from Capital High School here in Boise
2) You were the quarterback for Boise State from 1995 to 1999.
3) Your coaching career started at Eastern Oregon college in 2000 as their running back and quarterback coach.
4) Your birthday is November 1st, you’re a Scorpio and you’re 37 years old.
5) You need to update your twitter account….just sayin’. https://twitter.com/bryanharsin
6) You’re married and have three kids.
Welcome back and we’re looking forward to an amazing 2014 season with you. Coach Pete left our Broncos in good hands. Let’s take it to the next level! By the way, orange and blue are much better colors on you than black and red.
The woman on the radio who thinks you’re cute!