Got an unexplained rash? You might have an allergy to nickel.   Not .05 cent coins but the actual metal nickel 28 Ni.  It's in all kinds of stuff.   Up till now the main culprit has been costume jewelery mainly earrings and necklaces.   Now it turns out that a lot of our electronic devices such as iPads and laptops are coated with a covering that includes nickel and if you are allergic to it you may be experiencing an irritating rash.  It won't kill you but it could freak you out a little bit.  Try to avoid direct contact with the cover of your electronic device and don't scratch your rash.  If you scratch the area and it gets infected you may need to see the Doctor to get your skin treated with steroids and antibiotics.